- Do you need a Fire Safety Audit undertaken?
- Do you know your fire safety responsibilities under current legislation?
- Does your premises comply with the Fire Services Acts 1981 & 2003?
- Is your Fire Detection and Alarm System in line with IS 3218 and is it maintained to the required standard?
- Have you ever carried out a Fire Risk Assessment or Fire Safety Audit?
- Do you have a Fire Safety Management Programme in place in your organisation?
Workplace Fire & Safety Training have qualified and experienced Fire Safety Consultants to help you with your fire safety requirements. Our consultants can act as ‘competent persons’ and work with staff in your organisation to ensure that there is excellent awareness of fire safety, controls and management of fire safety, and active recommendations in place appropriate to the nature of your business.
What do we do when conducting a Fire Safety Audit?
- Means of Escape
- Disabled Egress
- Internal Fire Spread
- Smoke Control Systems
- External Fire Spread
- Flammable and explosive or potentially explosive materials
- Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
- Emergency Escape Lighting Systems
- Fire Safety Signs
- Access and Facilities for the Fire Service
- Fire Emergency Plans? including Fire Warden Training
- Employee Fire Safety Awareness Training
- Fire Safety Management? including an appointed Fire Safety Manager and a current Fire Safety Register
Our consultant will visit your premises to examine the building thoroughly and to discuss the management of fire safety in the building. On completion of the audit, you will be presented with a Fire Safety Audit Report. This Report will include a prioritised Action Plan for implementation in order to ensure compliance with fire safely legislation, guidance and best practice.