This programme is a Safety Awareness training course and its purpose is to reduce the risk of accidents at work, particularly in the Construction Industry. As such, the course is intended for all employees who work in Construction and aims to increase their knowledge and awareness of health and safety issues.
Our expert trainer will provide you with the highest standard Safe Pass Training course in the industry. This course caters for people weather it is their first time seeking certification or if you are revalidating your Safe Pass card.
- The reasons for promoting safety
- Health & Safety at Work Legislation
- Accident reporting and emergency procedure
- Accident prevention
- Health and hygiene
- Manual handling
- Working at heights
- Working with electricity, underground and overhead services
- Use of hand-held equipment and tools
- Personal protective equipment
- Safe use of vehicles
- Noise and vibrations
- Excavations and confined spaces
Max number of 16 participants per course.
Duration of course is one full day.
To successfully complete this course each student must complete a theory exam and a Solas Safe Pass Registration Card will be issued which will be valid for a period of 4 years.